Disable System Restore in Vista
System Restore is one of the important feature in windows. If the registry is corrupted and if the system is not able to turn on properly in that case we can use the System Restore feature to restore the system to a earlier point in which the system was working fine. so i always advice not to disable the system restore feature, still when choice matters its up to the user to use or not to use so let me give the method to disable System Restore feature in Vista.
Follow the steps to disable system restore feature :
1. Click on the Start button.
2. Hover over the Computer option, right click on it and then click Properties.
3. On the left hand side, click Advanced Settings.
4. If asked to permit the action, click on Allow.
5. Click on the System Protection tab.
6. Uncheck any checkboxes listed for your hard drives.
7. Press OK.